Total Disposal is happy to provide homeowners with a variety of roll off dumpster sizes. Let us help you by providing a dumpster to accommodate your next remodeling project, a garage or house clean out, yard refuse (please see our list of prohibited landscape materials) or any bulky items you need to dispose of. Many times a roll-off container is just what is needed to get those jobs done and get the unwanted waste material hauled away in one easy step.
When you call our office we will need the following information:
- Address of where dumpster is to be delivered.
- The date you are looking to have the roll off container delivered.
- What size dumpster you need (we are happy to help with this).
- What you are disposing of (please see below for prohibited items).
- Name and phone number of the contact person who will be on site.
- Where the dumpster will be placed (some cities have restrictions on street placement).
- Major Credit Card.
Call Total Disposal today at 303-659-3333 and “Experience the Total Difference.”
Most cities prefer that your roll off dumpster be placed in your driveway. While we have placed hundreds of dumpster containers in driveways without issue, please be aware that we recommend that you have a sheet of plywood placed on any brick, flagstone or stamped concrete driveways as an extra layer of protection. We do our best to make sure there are no problems but we are unable to accept responsibility for damage caused to special material, already damaged or crumbling driveways. Please note that some cities do require a permit to park in the street. If you have any questions about your city just call our office and we will be happy to help you with that information.
Because each waste removal job is unique, we purposely do not include dumpster pricing on our website. There are many variables associated with each delivery that might affect pricing such as, dumpster container inventory, location, and weight.
We also work with HOA’s be they private or professionally managed to supply a dumpster for a community clean-up day. We can offer multiple containers if needed and are able to drop off the dumpster on Thursday or Friday and pick it up on Monday. We are happy to deliver the roll off container in a convenient area to accommodate your disposal needs.
For all dumpster rentals, the following applies:
- No Pickup Charges.
- No Delivery Charges.
- Saturday Services (No Extra Charge).
- Dumpster Sizes and dimensions shown are estimates but not exact measurements. Sizes will vary between dumpster manufacturers.
- All Dumpster Rentals are subject to availability.
- Pricing is good within C470 Beltway. Outside of C470 is an additional $50.00.
- All of our dumpsters have a gate that opens in the back for easy loading.
- Dumpster Graphics are NOT MADE TO SCALE.