FOR COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL TRASH DISPOSAL
Are there any prohibited items I can not put in the dumpster?
How long can I keep the roll-off container?
- TIRES !!! Due to EPA/WASTE restrictions, we no longer accept tires.
- Electronics - such as televisions, computer monitors, laptops, computer screens or cell phones.
- Appliances with Freon - such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioning units.
- Hazardous Materials - transmission fluid, motor oil, gasoline, cooking grease, liquid household cleaning products, stain, sealants, liquid fertilizers, liquid weed killers/herbicides, paint(wet or dry), asbestos or pesticides.
- Dirt, Concrete, Rock, Sod, FlagStone, Landscape Timbers(RR ties) - We have special Heavy Box Dumpsters for these materials due to weight limits. Call us at 303-659-3333 to order your Heavy Box Dumpster for these items.
The typical rental time frame is 10 days starting the day after your dumpster is delivered. There is an additional $15.00 per day rental fee beyond the 10 day rental period.
***Under some circumstances we may be able to accommodate a longer rental period so please call if you need a longer time frame to discuss options with our office staff.***
How much can I put in the dumpster?
Every roll-off dumpster must be tarped in order to transport waste materials safely on the road to the landfill. Please do not fill your dumpster higher than the side rails to accommodate the tarp.
Additionally each dumpster size holds a specific weight limit. Our knowledgeable office staff is ready to help you choose the appropriate sized container for your specific job if needed.
Does the dumpster have a door that allows for walking in large waste items?
Every size roll-off dumpster has a door in the back that swings open to allow for walk-in of large waste items.
What areas do you deliver dumpsters to?
Please see our service map to determine if we can deliver to your address.
How do I pay for my roll-off dumpster?
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We do require payment at the time of your dumpster order to secure a delivery date.
What are your delivery days?
For all dumpster rentals, the following applies:
- No Pickup Charges.
- No Delivery Charges.
- Saturday Services (No Extra Charge).
- Dumpster Sizes and dimensions shown are estimates but not exact measurements. Sizes will vary between dumpster manufacturers.
- All Dumpster Rentals are subject to availability.
- Pricing is good within C470 Beltway. Outside of C470 is an additional $50.00.
- All of our dumpsters have a gate that opens in the back for easy loading.
- Dumpster Graphics are NOT MADE TO SCALE.
PRICE QUOTE 303-659-3333
1 review ★★★★★
really great work. Were on time, friendly and I have no complaints. Will use them again.
- Arvada, CO
- Aurora, CO
- Brighton, CO
- Broomfield, CO
- Castle Rock, CO
- Centennial, CO
- Cherry Creek, CO
- Cherry Hills, CO
- Columbine, CO
- Commerce City, CO
- Denver, CO
- Edgewater, CO
- Englewood, CO
- Erie, CO
- Federal Heights, CO
- Ft. Lupton, CO
- Frederick, CO
- Golden, CO
- Green Mountain, CO
- Green Valley Ranch, CO
- Greenwood Village, CO
- Henderson, CO
- Highlands Ranch, CO
- Ken Caryl, CO
- Lafayette, CO
- Lakewood, CO
- Littleton, CO
- Lochbuie, CO
- Lone Tree, CO
- Longmont, CO
- Louisville, CO
- Morrison, CO
- Northglenn, CO
- Parker, CO
- Superior, CO
- Thornton, CO
- Westminster, CO
- Wheat Ridge, CO
Hours of Operation:
12500 West 58th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80002
Copyright © 2019, Total Disposal, Inc.,
All Rights Reserved.